GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 07:32:13 GMT
I would like to take this opportunity to remind fellow Brothers and Sisters
that our friends in the DC area will be celebrating Maulid Nabi, this
Saturday, August 12th 2000. It is a night to remember and praise Allah and
his messenger in the form of Koranic recitations, religious songs and
preaching.

It will be held at:
             MCC
             15200 New Hampshire Ave
             Silver Spring, MD 20905

Time: 10.00 pm

For more information, please call:
             301 754-2432
             301 537-3559
             703 751-2474

On August 26th, we will join Sheikh Tijan Badgie and his Diara in Dallas, TX
and in Kansas City on September 30th. Everyone is invited and may Allah
bless us all.

Wa Salaam

Ebou Secka