GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:47:40 EDT
Congratulations are in order. This is indeed great news. You are right when
you say that we have powerful friends abroad. It is encouraging that the
U.S. government was able to read between the lines and realize that no
matter what Yaya and his intellectual prostitutes say, the bottom line is,
they will use any means necessary to stay in power. They will kill innocent
children; rig elections; rape women; steal money etc. in order to stay in
power. But their days are numbered. We will make sure that a government will
be put in place that will not be snubbed by the international community; a
government that would not be lectured on a daily basis about guaranteeing
basic human rights for its citizens; a government whose only allies would
not be Charles Taylor, Gadhaffi, and other international terrorist; a
government headed by competent people and not people with unfinished high
school education. We must put our eyes on the ball and avoid being sidelined
by detractors on this List or elsewhere; people who have mortgaged their
soul to the devil; people who were nobodies before Yaya and are still
nobodies in our eyes; people who need proof-readers before they can write
coherent English; people who are so scared to think for themselves; people
who dodge questions and answer facts with innuendo; people who are worst
than the common criminals you meet in the street. We should not be
distracted by these reptiles. Our main focus should be to GET RID OF YAYA BY
ANY MEANS NECESSARY so that we will not have another massacre of our
children and so that we will be welcomed back to the league of civilized
nations. Plans are underway to do exactly that. Very soon, we will post more
information on our plans to run an interim government upon the removal of
Yaya and his band of bandits. Please join us in that debate and other
debates to unearth the misery this regime visit on our people on a daily
basis. We have to expose this regime for what it stands for. After we get
rid of the regime, we will take care of all these cheerleaders. We will
follow them to the end of the world and make sure that they swallow every
lie they have peddled so far. Anybody who knows anything about us, will know
that we do not take prisoners. By the time we are done with these people,
they will wish they never heard the name Yaya before. Till we get rid of
them, let us just ignore them. If one scrutinizes what they write and say,
one will realize that when they are not peddling lies by defending the
indefensible, they are hauling out insults at people or exaggerating their
credentials. This will come back to haunt them. Rest assured. Let us only
attack them when they come with solid facts and figures. If they come here
with childish rumors and innuendo and silly stories about their mediocre
achievements, we should just ignore them. Am appealing to Colly and others
such as Ebrima Ceesay, Hamjatta, A.K. Njie, to just ignore these
nonentities. We will deal with them later. We can see through their lies and
innuendo. They are nothing but time wasters. We know it is hard to ignore
such personal attacks. But one must exercise restraint. I personally find it
therapeutic (for my disgust when I read their garbage) to reread their junk.
It only reinforces my belief that these people do not have ideas to combat
their foes. If they did, they would use sound arguments instead of using
bullets against children. We have a very important task to accomplish. A
task that goes beyond coming here to waste time on empty barrels. Once
again, we thank Soffie and the crew from Washington, DC for their tireless
efforts to rid us of the cancer plaguing our society.
KB