GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:15:51 +0200
My sincere condolences to the family of the deceased. I remember him being part of the Gambia-l Daily Observer Online Team, many years ago when we were trying to publish the Daily Observer and other Gambian news papers online. This was the time Kenneth Best still owned the Daily Observer.

May Allah (SWT) grant him Jannah.

Momodou Camara