GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:20:26 +0000
PG, well said, this man is a lost cause, he still deludes himself as if he
is still the AFPRC spokesman. He can attack Halifa as many times as he wish
but he will never be able to dent the intergrity of Halifa, Halifa's
personality speakes volumes, here is a man that could easily have been a
wealthy elite, but he shuns all privileges to focus on the course of
emancipation, such selflessness is not easy to choose and that is precisely
why nonentities like this man would always attack the character of the
person. Well a man that has not stolen a butut cannot be carricatured as he
experiencies. Halifa should be challenged on issues and policies but on
personality the guy is squeaky clean weather he likes it or not that is a
fact and what is factual cannot be altered by falsehood.