GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:39:31 -0700
My Dear sir,

I have the highest regards for you, I even wish that
You could have been the president, replacing this
stupid dumb president whose five faculties always
malfunction. What you are pointing out is absolutely
vivid; every officer in the Army hates this idiot. The
time has now ripe to act and get this boogoos of our
beautiful country. And believe in me, even Chief of
Staff Babucarr Badjie who executed Jammeh's BLACK
COFFEE ORDERS is sick and tired of those orders. He is
just scared not to act. But the Chief of Staff is
alone in this situation. None of us in the Army
supported this orders. In fact, If the Chief of Staff
has the guts, he could given us the orders to close
the Airport and prevented the boogoos from landing,
but he was scared. One of the officers even suggested
to him that, but he declined. I only hope he would not
inturn expose that patriotic officer.

Finally, Ebou Colly, we commend you for what you are
doing. You have not only enlightened we the officers
in the Army, but also enlightened and educated all
Gambians. Now the ball is in our court to act. And we
will act pretty soon.

Landing Jatta.

=== message truncated ===