GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:27:00 EST
In a message dated 1/14/00 11:58:05 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  hope I have not bored you by this intervention. I am simply trying to
 throw more light on what we tried to do during this period to contribute our
 quota in shaping the future of the country even though we did not have any
 army or control any mass movement to put pressure on anyone to do anything.

 Halifa Sallah.

*********************
Halifa,

Thank you. You are right. As it should be in all matters pertaining to those
who represent  us now, as well as those who are seeking to do so in the
future, and the positions they take, and their vision for the future of our
country,the only thing that can and should  be done is to state one's
position and let the people who are the ultimate judges  decide. l have
followed this debate, and appreciate your frankness and honesty. l hope that
we can discuss issues with all the politicians in our country this way,
because that will surely  spell a bright future for all of us. Please let me
know how l can obtain those pamphlets on the Constitution.

Jabou Joh