GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:36:09 -0500
Mr. Jeng:

I join in endorsing your stance.  The NADD leadership and the entire membership of the coalition should rise up and demonstrate straight to mile 2.  Civil disobedience should follow until our comrades are released.  We should meet with our elected officials in the U.S. and elsewhere in brainstorming them about the events in the Gambia.

By just agreeing to wait is time that cannot be compromised.  After hearing resolution on an agreement to collect funds in defending our arrested comrades, I ask how much more can we take from Jammeh and his entire government?  Diplomacy is exhausted.  Action should be the focal point.  Going to court with Jammeh is fruitless.   Justice Paul will render to Caesar what Caesar wants.  Caesar is the absolute dictator.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh