GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:01:11 EDT
I figure since bambalaye is scheming to exhaust my meagre posting
privileges, I'd acknowledge his notes here. But I'm not gonna answer his  question
unless he bears on our other coleague Bourghibe to lobby for an  augmented posting
quota for Haroun due to exigent circumstances and foul play by  bambalaye.

Suntou, I too encourage you to put your song together quickly and send it  to
Bambalaye with a lawyer. I don baye it! Up and coming country stars my foot,
why would anyone leave corn country for song and dance? And he's a bean
counter.  He ought to drop in on our friend and coleague Ginny while he's there.
Only then  will I know his purpose is benign.

Suntou, eh you're interrupting. I said Suntou, not Laye. Anyway SUntou, I  am
in receipt of notes from The Gambian Association in Birmingham. I want to
thank you for the facilitation. It is indeed amazing what yeoman's work they
have and continue to do. I think all the associations including AGERA ought to
come here, introduce themselves, register to share updates and calendar of
events with us, and share what they are currently engaged in with us. It should
make for a healthier Ellen. Or Posten if they should prefer, or both why
don't  they?

I know there's something else I needed to share with you SUNTOU; It escapes
me now. Oh about the tripartite letter of you, the other guy, and Haruna to
HE.  There's one thing I don't admire about you Suntou. I think you're embarking
on  too many projects at one time. You risk not accomplishing much. shelve
the song  and dance and let's complete the tripartite first. If you don't focus
I'll  solicit JDAM or Yero. No not Alajie Yorro. Yero the tree. Tilo the sun.
And  don't let the length of this note make you forget about anything I share
with  you here.

I'm just gonna ignore Laye. You see the game he's playing don't you? OK.  Two
can play this game. Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Darbo.