GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:09:44 +0000
It has been exactly four years since Thione Seck toured  the U.S. due to his high demand in Senegal  and The Gambia , not to mention his weekly performances @club Kili..

Finally, Thione Seck and his Raam Daan Band are poised to rock the U.S with their upcoming tour scheduled June 26 thru July 28, 2008.

Currently touring Europe with performances scheduled in London, Italy , Paris and many other cities, music fans cannot wait to see him once more in the U.S..

For the first time after a long time, Thione will be also be performing with Youssou Ndour in Bercy on April 5th, 2008.

It is without a doubt that this historical performance between the two Mbalax Icons will yield high demand once the video/audio is released.  So do not wait to book Thione in 2008!!!!

For more info on booking the band, please call 763-355-2313, 404-668-6507 or send an email to Senegambiaproductions @ hotmail.com.
 Best Regards,
Ablie Njie-Lekbi Chi Birr Atlanta "What we promise, we must always deliver with class" "Speak your mind and stand tall, but be able to back it up"