GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:40:21 -0500
I just want to say that my friends and I from Kansas  City had a wonderful
time in Atlanta. It was great to see many old friends again. Just what we
need, the togetherness and the commitment of all Gambians in the United
States. There was something else I did while I was there. I went to visit
the grave site of Dr. Martin Luther King jr. There in my silent prayers to
him, I have asked him to bless all Gambians especially those in Atlanta.
Also, to reunite us as one people, one organization, and one goal in mind.
We do not need two groups that I saw existed in Atlanta. We have to put
aside all of our personal differences and compromise with each other. To
remind everyone, we have a greater problem in the Gambia and that should be
a focus.
Thanks for your time.