GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:05:32 EDT
Mr Ousman Bojang
If I wanted to steal the Gambian money, I could have fill at kind of
esoteric accounts from Macau to the Isle of Man with all soughts of treasure
beyond what your harebrain can ever fathom.  So you people have resorted to
speculations, stretching your imaginations of your little minds from hither
to tither.  What next...? You want to guesstimate my favourite colour
too....  Mr Ousman Bojang if you want some entertainment go listen to TATA
DING DING- Jang teh Jannan te!