GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Cisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:25:06 -0500
Jaajef wa G-L,

For those G-Lers in London, Taf will be doing a presentation here,

Yeenduleen ak jaama

Tony

Looking for an Opportunity to Own/Build a House or Develop Your Property in
The Gambia?

Please come in direct contact with TAF- A Gambian Entrepreneur currently
visiting England, U.K.

LONDON, UK, VENUE:
MOAT HOUSE HOTEL
10 DRURY LANE
HOLBORN, LONDON WC2R 5RE

Nearest tube (underground station) Holborn, Covent Garden and Tottenham
Court Road (3 minutes walk) - Bus:  38, 8, 1, 59, 68, 171 and 188.  Also
free car parking at the hotel car park.

PRESENTATION START TIME:
Sunday, 26th March 2000 between 2:00PM- 6:00pm

----

After launching a web site (http://www.tafgambia.com) and sending the
information to the Gambia On Line Community on developing and selling
houses to Gambians and Friends of The Gambia residing  abroad, there has
been a large  number of  inquiries received by Taf.

 The tremendous interest and enthusiasm generated prompted Taf to travel to
the UK to meet all interested Gambians and friends of The Gambia the UK.

 TAF is inviting all Gambians and Friends of the Gambia interested in
owning/building a house or intend to develop an existing property to a
presentation of the project in the UK.

TAF will be available to all interested to discuss in private and answer
all questions and clarify all concerns.

Please come and support this initiative by our very own.  It is really
great that he is able to make some  time to come from the Gambia and meet
with all of us.  I am positive that most of the online community and others
will agree that we need most of these positive efforts, initiatives,
opportunities and linkages.

Please spread the word to the  entire community and come prepared with your
questions. He has a brilliant plan to  share with  each interested party to
own a home or develop their properties.  It will be a worthy way to spend a
Saturday afternoon.   Please make plans to attend.

Please come on time, the presentation will start on time!

Best Regards to all,
Taf Holding Company Limited