GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:00:52 EST
Ebou,
This is such a powerful piece. Just as Buharry said a lot of it might be a
revelation to some and to some it might be like an initiation of a tribal
differential. However, you seem to got the facts and said it as it is and
naturally Gambians like the "Keep it safe" business. In fact that is one
reason why it is going to take some a lot of bite to swallow and why Jammeh
continuos to act like this.
And to some you might just tell them it is not for them to agree, but there
is a lot of sense in what you said. Jammeh has succeeded in eliminating his
loyalties very well. And to confirm to you and everyone that it is among
tribal lines, wait to see the 33 people they accused as the coup plotters. So
far 30 of them are behind the bar as we talk and some will be stunt to hear
the list.
And as I always say, sooner or later the final day and the revelations shall
come and Jammeh will be the victim. Gambians have been the victims of these
brutal killings and harassment and I am sure God is not sleeping. God Bless
the Gambia.

Ousman J. Bojang.