GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mc omar j <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:26:56 EEST
Mr.A said to Mr.B you really ROCKED me and my family when you said "IS NOT
GOOD TO LIVE INA WHITE MAN COUNTRY TOO LONG" Mr.B said, I didnīt rocked you
enough because you are still living there.You see,even as I write this I
know someone some where out there is saying "THIS MUSLIMS"  always needing
help. Let st John keep his corner for we have lots of stones to build our
own.Go to gambiansonline.com and be a member..CASE CLOSED.

MCO...PEACE