GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:15:22 GMT
Mr. Ndow,

I'm sorry for getting back to you late. I've had a terrible week. First, I
had a bout with food poisoning, then the flu. I'm barely feeling normal
again.

Regarding the role of judges in the US justice system and the Amadou Jallow
(mis)trial specifically, I don't mind revisiting the subject again at all.
The only problem is time. If I feel ok later today, I'll be doing my own,
and some neighbors' taxes (Uncle Sam wants his money -Apr 15 is but four
weeks away!) That, and a few other plans will occupy (my)entire weekend. And
I have something lined up for the next three weekends including some
travelling across the country. So, the earliest I'll be able to take up the
issue is the second weekend in April. If you're interested in waiting that
long, I'll do it. Otherwise, let's extend an invitation to ANYONE interested
in the subject to do the follow-up. It shouldn't be long at all (a page or
two.) Any volunteers?

If this doesn't work, you know the deal.

Good morning.

Saul.