GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 08:22:17 GMT
Madiba,

Thanks for forwarding this. I concur totally with Jabou. I cannot even
believe the arrogance and hypocrisy of these Westerners. They continue  to
call Mugabe's moves "illegal" when the constitution supports his position.
But you have to blame us Africans. The fact that the govt of Zimbabwe sent a
delegation to meet the Brits in London speaks volumes about us. This is a
Zimbabwe problem! Now, if the British want to look after their kin, let them
GO to Zimbabwe, and give them what they want. Meanwhile, ordinary
Zimbabweans need to take back their birth-right regardless of who likes it
or not.

Saul.