GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:39:00 +0000
Rene, Gambians know the truth even if we pretend and consciously attempt to
smother it.  You did not even have to respond to this fellow, but I
understand, in the presence of dishonesty, it is a crime for the
conscientious to keep silent.  Let the fellow continue with his crusade and
let those that want to defeat Jammeh focus on doing nothing but to put every
ounce of energy to making that happen.  Yaya is the sub-human that is
murdering Gambians; the sub-human that is illegally arresting and detaining
Gambians; the sub-human that is stealing us dry.  We are in campaign mode
and raising funds for where our conscience reside - to get rid of a beast.

I urge folks to contribute financially to NADD's campaign by sending your
donations to:

STGDP
PO BOX 48321
DORAVILLE, GA.30362

OR

WACHOVIA BANK (ACCT # 2000021763926; Routing # 061000227)

OR

BANK OF AMERICA (ACCT#: 003284148394, Routing # 061000052)
OR

Donate Online, via PayPal, at SUNUGAMBIA.COM

Please forward all questions, suggestions and advice to Sunugambia.com,
[log in to unmask], or Contact BANKA MANNEH at 678-457-8777

If you want to donate to NADD on the ground, please contact them at
[log in to unmask], or [log in to unmask] and they shall direct you.

If a coalition comes to be, we are all better of, if not, we will still
march and fight the beast with all we got.  In the end, the Gambian voter
will decide the future of our nation.

Chi Jaama

Joe