GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:37:10 -0700
My Dear GAMBIA-LERS,

As a concerned and patriotic citizen of our beautiful,
GAMBIA, I must confess that I have been terribly hurt
by what I have been experiencing since I became a
member of JAMMEH'S inner circle. Ever since the coup,
Jammeh's strategy of clinging on to power has been two
fold: (1) Embracing Religion in order to win support
amongst our traditional leaders and elders, and (2) to
give he called "BLACK COFFEE" to opponents or
adversaries. To begin, Jammeh has been embarking on
the plan to build a Mosque in the grounds of our
people's State House. The first time he talked about
the idea of building a Mosque in the State House
grounds, I argued that that may not be a right idea,
since we do not only have Muslims in the country, but
there are Christians and other religion too, who may
also prefer to have their faith observed at State
House; or for instance, if happened to have a
Christian President in years to come, he too might
prefer to have a Church built in the State House
grounds, he even before I concluded my comment, Jammeh
became very bitter and cut me short. He remarked that
a Christian Religion is not a good religion, and all
Christians will go to HELL; he concluded. At that
point, he hated me for that comment, and shubbed me
months. He even think that I was being influenced by
some Christian group. From then on I new that Jammeh
is a commanded and controlled by his ANIMAL(emotional)
part of him.

The animal side of Jammeh is what has been ruling our
beautiful country, The Gambia. Jammeh could be bitter
and harbour bad feelings against any individual she/he
unneccessarily; more significantly, he could just draw
conclusions about any person without finding out what
that person is up to, and he would draw conclusion
about you which becomes unchanged. He is a MEDIOCRE
THINKER, whose faculties is at the level of a PARROT.
This part lead me to my next point, which is giving
BLACK COFFEE to opponents. Because of his lack of
intuition, and Mediocrity, Jammeh is always
uncomfortable when surrounded by intellectuals and
noble citizens. In such circumstances, he will order
the Killing("BLACK COFFEE")of his opponents. His first
BLACK COFFEE was given to our friend and brother, the
late MOMODOU KORO CEESAY, who served as an execllent
Finance Mimister.

It was Jammeh who ordered the shooting of the innocent
children who were demonstrating for justice, justice
for our beloved brother who had been murdered, for a
young 13 year old female student who had also been
raped by Fire servicemen. But instead of following the
law, and offer dialogue to students, Jammeh instead
order his stupid and insane Commander, COL. BABOUCARR
JATTA, to order security forces to shoot and kill
innocent School children. Jammeh believes in giving
BLACK COFFEE to whoever opposes his policies. He uses
BLACK COFFEE to silence opponents. There is a BLACK
COFFEE BOOK in Jammeh's office, which entailed a list
of all those Jammeh feels should be given BLACK COFFEE
in months or even weeks to come.

Now there is only one BLACK cup of Coffee left, which
is reserved for Jammeh himself. We in the GAMBIA
NATIONAL ARMY are sick and tired of excuting the mad
man's BLACK COFFEE ORDERS; and we will liberate our
beautiful country pretty soon. What happened to
PRESIDENT DOE, will be nothing to what Jammeh should
deserve. He was the very one who ordered Col. Jatta
and Interior Minister, Badjie to instruct the Security
forces to give BLACK COFFEE to students. He must pay a
heavy price.