GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:10:13 -0800
          The address hereuner can help us send a louder cry towards the security council and/or any other feeders within the UN System.
  This very address helped a lot of struggles before.The UN welcomes receiving different views.This helps units like the ECOSOC-(ILO plus other branches like Human Rights watch) etc etc,TROOP CONTRIBUTORS and so on monitor volatile areas.This would help prevent conflicts before they start.The UN Knows how to handle so-called leaders who are a threat to any part of the world. Lest we forget about the way they handled Taylor and others.
  The UN budget is already stretched beyond limits therefore the body would not ignore any "fuming" spot on earth.They will certainly send fact finders and other means to see to it that power is NOT usurped to the extend that a civil war may start.Let us never forget that the UN had to send in the blue berets when Bissau was in flames during the late nineties.That was not an easy task! It was costly and demanding.
  A similar or worse scenario could happen in The Gambia when Yaya succeeds in starting the bush fire.We all know that he has a jerrican and lighter at his disposal.He has no 6th sense like other wise leaders,so when his 5th sense is affected his inner cowardice will help fuel the fire after sparking the flames.What will happen if the UN security council is asked to intervene? They will be blocked by Mainland China as a permanent member.Mainland China will not hesitate to veto any move towards sending the blue berets to Banjul when a turmoil starts there.Why? because Yaya Jammeh's government is close to Taipei.This was Guinea Bissau's fate when the war became dirtier and dirtier.Guinea Bissau was on the verge of leaving Taiwan when things degenerated but in all that they could not easily escape Mainland China's wrath.
  They had to denounce Taiwan before seeing the blue berets there.Was it not too late? Yes.Nino fled and then power hungry rebels took over.What has that caused so far? A lot of mayhem and destruction!
  Well how about us who are there and we are still angering the Bellicose CHINA? All these are diplomatic issues we have to keep in mind because they are about to become reality.
  Infact let The Gambia not expect anything major from the UN Security council as far as Yaya Jammeh is still in the streets of Taiwan with his tomatoe tin begging for remnants.Mainland China is going to be firece towards The Gambia when our dossier reaches the SC one day.
  Let us continue the diplomatic route that some Gambians have already started.
  Let the opposition not buy Yaya-Taipei story to the detriment of our future relations with Mainland China.This has to start now.Yaya will leave but Gambia is going to stay.
  Taiwan may sieze existing one day but ONE CHINA will stay.Long term plans are very important when national issues are at stake.
  It is good that we express our concerns to these seasoned diplomats now and after.
  They know who Yaya is already,however hearing things from the horse's mouth can help too.This is part of the protracted efforts.This address and many others were there even during the fierce battles in Cambodia.Where is Pol pot today? He has been sent to his grave with disgrace.

  See below the actual coordinates.

  TIMBUKTU.

          Concerns to the UN, many did already!    Name:     The Real Jammeh    Date Posted:     Nov 23, 05 - 6:35 PM    Email:     rj@@hotmal.com
    Message:     Free My People!

Send your concerns to the UN:

Office of the Spokesman for the Secretary-General
United Nations, S-378
New York, NY 10017
Tel. 212-963-7162 - press/media only
Fax. 212-963-7055

All other inquiries to be addressed to (212) 963-4475 or by e-mail to: [log in to unmask]