GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:13:41 GMT
Misplaced social values!
What we may deduce from the activeties of men such as Dr.Sedat is that
there is no correlation between the human heart and theoritical
intelegence,some very highly accompliced intelectuals have accompanied
Hitler in the worst genocide in human history!Some people are purely
sadistic no title can erase that!Just like you and i may be saddened by
someone's pain these people enjoy every bit of it!!!Who would otherwise go
arround trying to justify the slaugtering of innocent babies.
  Dr.Sadet Jobe maybe your hero but you got nothing to be dissappointed
at yourself about that,its the misplaced social value system that plague our
continent! Peolpe are not valued by deed to their own kind
but by what title they wear on their badges.No wonder when he assumed
his stolen presidency Yaya went on a frenzy to beef up his titles as if
that will cover him from his inner nature! But nature is harder to hide,
time has proven what the invisible soldier looks like on the inside when he
becomes visible by his actions.
  Dear friends lets us stop valuing people only by their social titles
but more so by their humanity!
   sincerely kalilu camara