GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:39:56 +0200
Assalamu alaikum brother Joe,
Alhamdullilah,(Praise be to Allah)
Ameeeen!!!!! for your prayers, May Allah accept it and do the same to you,
thank you very much...

May God! bless you and your family

May The AlMighty God! guide us to the straigth part and drive away Satan the
evil from us.

May your Today better than your Yesterday, and your Tomorrow better than
your Today...Ameen!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)