GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
burang conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:30:37 +0000
Mr Sallah, if I were in your shoes, I will never bother to  respond to a
fool like Ebou Bobb Jallow Jammeh. This guy is sick in reality, he have no
direction, just like a baby trying to crawl.

Is this same guy who came up with the news of how Koro Ceesay has been
assassinated by the AFPRC junta. The same Ebou, apologized to Jammeh in the
present ot the whole world, accusing the decency of Gambians as people with
another agenda.

I guessed how his planned to Overthrow the Jammeh regime with the help of
mercenaries went about. Please Halifa, your decency can't be tainted by a
person of a fool of all fools.

He is just a foolish dog, barking on flying birds.

Halifa, keep up the good working you are doing, by informing the masses.

Conteh Julla