GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 16:12:04 -0400
Gassama, do I hear you trying to justify the despicable behavior of this
woman? Are you trying to say that people asked for what this woman did? Have
you ever seen someone from our end disrespecting people's parents the way
this vermin did? This is the type of double-talk that is intolerable from
people like you. 'The woman did wrong, but the devil made her do it'. What
kind of nonsense is that?
KB