GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 22:37:12 +0100
Saul,

I`m not in any way trying to get at you, and I assume you know me better than that, so please bro dont get paranoid. I`ll however still hold my stand as to the fact these sentiments that are being surfaced right now wont get us no where, and I`m sure you`ll agree with me on that. And  I dont expect that you`re the type who doesn`t feel good as to who he is or what his origins are, and if you are Saul why are you taking this stance of yours? Personally I dont feel you`re right here, but again this is a matter of opinion.

By the way greetings from Oslo, and good night!

Regards,
Omar.