GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:22:18 -0800
The folks like Pa Nderry and Last Card  Sey have seen their plot to breed blood between The Gambia and Senegal failed. Mr. Nderry, I think you should be ashamed of yourself and your family to be spreading news on this List that is not only inaccurate, but defamatory. You have been working so hard to disseminate news that is not true only to help your asylum case. This is what I do not understand about we the Gambians. Anytime we have our interests to follow, we will go the extra mile to put our interests above our national interest.
In your most recent lies, you said some folks have been arrested. I am one the few who rarely calls the Gambia, but to find out that there was no truth to what you just reported is very troubling. This speaks volumes about who you are and the likes of you we have all seen here.

For Last Card Sey, it was shocking to learn that you are still in possession of Gambian government documents that you are selfishly using to put a dent on the Gambia-Senegal relation. It was surprising to learn that you have sent falsely signed documents to the Senegalese authorities to show they were coming from Gambian authorities. What I do not understand as a Gambians and an individual, is what is in it for you? In fact, I got from reliable sources that the recent Samba Bah case has to do with what you false signed as Mr. Bah. Having Gambian government staples and misrepresent them is a crime. I don't know why the Gambian government is not pursuing that from this end. You have been successfully using a lot of folks you come in contact with for your selfish interests against the Jammeh regime.
My dear friends, there is nothing wrong with being oppositions, but there is so much and everything wrong with being anti-Gambia. Some of us even with other citizenship identities residing out side The Gambia do not go this far to promote our self interests.
I think what this is all about tells us what kind of people folks like you are. I thank God that you are all out of the Gambia and will not succeed in being part of any government forever in The Gambia. What you are all doing tell us how you will run your families and your country if opportunity was given.
What I will strongly suggest for some of these individuals you all defamed and faked their signatures, is to pursue legal actions against you even in The Gambia at your absence. I think if convicted, the government of the Gambia and Senegal can certainly succeed in bringing you to face the music.
I hope we can all live side by side and stop putting our national interests behind our own.
Good luck to you all.

Alieu Sanyang.