GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:55:29 EDT
Sigga,
Thanks. We are all just trying to make sure we do our best for the folks back
home because if we do not, we would have failed them grossly.I have sent the
documents to Yankuba, as well as to the folks at Gamraleigh, and I am sure
these will be put up momentarily. I know that you can already go to the
gamraleigh site and sign the petition drafted by Buharry Gassama, so I hope
all of you can do that as soon as possible. Address is as follows:

<<www.gamraleigh.com>>

Regards,
Jabou

In a message dated 4/22/00 11:12:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,