GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Njie Awa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:53:04 +0000
Musa I am equally disappointed with the outcome of the elections, but mind
you, he won in some areas with the help of the  Senegalaise, meaning the
Jolas, and I can confirm it.  I know of 5 maids 4 from casamance and one
from Guinea Bissau that voted. I made it my business to interview these
maids, they said that a group of APRC miltants though, they refuse to give
names, gave them ID cards and told them to go and register. I think Mr
Roberts needs to be confronted, and why were people allowed to register and
vote on that day.   It is unbelievable.