GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:19:30 -0400
Comrades:

While reading exchanges between Ebou Jallow and those in the opposition, I shook with shame that some
of Jammeh's strong critics on Gambial have not contributed a dime to the September 29 bye-election for NADD.  While you deserve the right to not contribute, your actions have some consolation for Ebou Jallow and the APRC dictatorship.  Are you constantly criticizing Jammeh on record in obtaining a green card?

We in Raleigh, NC are hereby calling on our comrades residing in our city to match their words with their deeds.  If you can take time to criticize Jammeh on Gambial, you should reach in your wallet and contribute to the September 29 bye-election for NADD.  If you don't know where to send your contributions, please email me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and I will give you the name of the point person.

We cannot condemn Ebou and refuse to help the very course that we are advocating for.  Please don't let Ebou and the rest of the dictatorship laugh at us.  If you can rent a car, and a hotel during the 4th of July festivities, you can contribute at least $100 to NADD.  Until you do such, your words are meaningless.

God Bless the Gambia.  May we have a yahyaless Gambia.  Down with the APRC dictatorship in the Gambia.

Naphiyo,
Comade Jassey-Conteh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい