GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kasum Manjang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:14:46 EDT
HI COMRADES,
What a boring night at GAMBIAN renowned  nightclub,MBALAX,it was the night
saturdays that each and every one love to get  the stress out of your head
keeping indoors all times.
But it was very surprising to go for clubbing,  after paying your quid from
your account with assumption that i want to go out  and enjoy with my country
mates, at the end of the day it all becomes  seriously boring like one can't
imagine.
Can someone extend these message to the  proprietor, when going into
business, is a risk. For a modern club u need  qualified DJ not someone who can only
play music and changed records. I reckon  he should be someone with little
technique in music system knows to how to  regulate his equalisers for correct
music exposure, not a rank and file  DJ.
I personally was very shock and embarrassed with  the DJ last night his music
system was totally poor can. t regulate his sound,  it was echoing at all
speakers. I love going to MBALAX since you met some of  your mate you missed for
quite while, secondly listen to more senegambia vibes,  but for the case of
there DJ stuff need a good answered.

MANY THANKS
KASS

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい