GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:29:04 +0000
All, below is a more complete list of bank accounts to make life easier for
all.  Thanks for your continued support.

PLEASE FORWARD ALL DONATIONS TO:

STGDP
PO BOX 48321
DORAVILLE, GA.30362

OR

WACHOVIA BANK (ACCT # 2000021763926; Routing # 061000227)

OR

BANK OF AMERICA (ACCT#: 003284148394, Routing # 061000052)

OR

Donate Online, via PayPal, at SUNUGAMBIA.COM

Please forward all questions, suggestions and advice to Sunugambia.com,
[log in to unmask], or Contact BANKA MANNEH at 678-457-8777