GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 18:30:28 +0000
Gambia-L:

I came to read my e-mails and found two private e-mails in my inbox where I
was being attacked for views expressed by one of my sources. Therefore it is
imperative that I make this clarification: the views contained in my
sources' e-mails are those of my sources and not necessarily mine. I have my
views on political events in The Gambia and outside The Gambia and would
never hesitate to express them in this forum or any other. I should not be
castigated for views expressed by my sources. Again, I am the messenger and
not the message.

As usual, the unedited e-mail below came from a source in The Gambia.

Ebrima Ceesay