GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
pa ali ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:32:31 -0000
I must first apologise to the list managers in advance if this mail is not
appropiate to this forum.

I have been greatly trouble by the question of why the concept contents and
forms of a NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC UNITED FRONT has never been given the serious
reflection it deserves in the search for answers to facist dictatorship in
the  Gambia.

why is it difficult to understand that the regime is extreamly unpopular to
the masses of the people given its record of examplary brutality and
incapacity to improve their material conditions.

why is it difficult to understand that the total quality and quantity of the
facist team humulating  our people is far inferior in quality and quantity
to the reserve army of our unorganise people.

why is it difficult to understand that we have all the resourses-human
intellectual and material -at our disposal to lounch a united institution of
resiastance that will not be capable of carrying our our duty of liberation
to our opperessed people

why can Gambians outside the country take the resposibility of discussion
the details of such a noble task especially in the forun and start the boll
of a UNITED NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC FRONT ROLLING

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
THAN YOU