GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alieu sesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:42:25 -0700
--- MLJ Conteh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Comrades:
>
> I am appealing that we ignore Tombong Saidy
> aka Kebba Jobe... let us ignore self appointed
> minister of misinformation, former taxi-driver
> Tombong Saidy aka Kebba Jobe.  He is not worth
> replying to.

Comrade,

As Reagan would say, "There you again!", always
running your mouth willy-nilly on all issues. Is this
really necessary? Can you substantiate your
allegation? Do you want to shut him up just because he
has differing views than you and your so-called
saviours of The Gambia. If so, then you are no
different from Yahya 'Dictator' Jammeh!

As F. Scott Fitzgerald once stated: "the test of a
first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two
opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still
retain the ability to function."

Next time, think about that before running to your
keyboard.

Alieu