GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:24:59 +0100
Joe,
Did you see the other comic side of this story.First they have a problem of
securing certain materials  for the present  ID cards,but they have a bigger
project that will be more sofesticated and are working on it.In this
country, you have a president who openly said that even his grand children
will not be poor,have a personal jet that ferries the wife to Jeddah,New
York,you name it and this same country  is consulting donors seeking funding
for the new grand national ID card.Sometimes you  can't stop laughing even
with such a serious national issue.God Bless the Gambia.

For Freedom
Saiks