GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maria sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:33:28 -0700
Solomon:

Would you please tell me when is the July fourth party in Atlanta?  Is it the last week of June  or the first week of July.  Your help with this matter will be highly appreciated.

thanks

Mama Sisay

  Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Latjor, James, Astrid and the rest of the ALD Committee, good luck to
you all. I am sure you people will pull out a very good program this ALD.
I believe many in the other Gambian communities all over will agree with
me. It is never easy though to put up a show at that magnitude for the
majority of the community. Expect all kinds of issues thrown at you but
if you are honest and sincere, and always keep in mind that you are
volunteering for the people, I am confident that it can be pulled-off successfully.

Peace
King Solomon