GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:34:41 -0000
EBRIMA:

Oh! I never knew that you are such a brilliant Satirist. I enjoyed reading
your part I. The title of your Satire: Fishing, fits the struggle perfectly,
for Fishing is really a gamble which requires extreme patience and devotion.
Please, my brother, continue to bring more of this. It would give us impetus
to strive harder. To that end brother, that was intuitive and a good
beginning.

Ansumana.