GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:24:07 EDT
Beran,
Thanks for that fwd. When Mr. Touray was sacked, I have written that if the
government thinks that sackng magistrates and judges was going to intimidate
them, he better think twice. These folks are far smarter and clever than
Jammeh. It will only become counter productive. And here we go.
I have no doubt that Jammeh have started to see the courts take a stand. This
is the begining of his down fall; Interefering with the judiciary this far.

Ous.