GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:43:52 EDT
This is incredible. Who does the UDP think they are fooling? These people
seem to use one dead wolf ot bury another every time and the ysure do make
some pretty amateurish moves. To run a government one must show that you can
be effective and coherent in times of crises, and this is not what we are
seeing here.Why do we continue ot be plagued with politicians who see the
people as idiots who can be fed any nonsense and they will believe it? How
dissappointing indeed but not surprising.

Jabou Joh