GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:52:01 -0600
Hi Sheikh,

I recall forwarding an annoucement for a job opening for a Women Projects
Officer with AMARC (World Association of Community Broadcasters) in
Johannesburg, South Africa.  The deadline for applications is Nov. 30, and you
can still view the full annoucement at the Gambia-L archives:

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind9910&L=gambia-l&O=A&P=23042

I hope this helps, and good luck.

Katim

> From: Sheikh Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: JOBS JOBS JOBS
> Date: Monday, November 08, 1999 10:08 AM
>
> Jaarejef Tony,
>
> Did you at one time post on the list a vacancy in broadcasting somewhere in
southern Africa ?   Grateful  if