GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jaama Fadiga <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:39:16 -0700
As promised, the struggle continues and here it is......

This time, it is the cowards at the daily observer joining their
colleagues at GRTS. What a bunch. I am urging all decent
human beings (NOT THE BLOODY SOLDIERS)! to boycott the readership of the so called NEWSPAPER!

Gambia can never develop if the truth is so difficult to come by.
But why is it so difficult??? All the so called prayers and being
religious and stuff??? Yet still the truth cannot come out. What
are we waiting for??? but we should look around us, Senegal, Indonesia,
Malawi and the list goes on, you cannot keep the truth from the
people for so long. One fine day, there will be light at the end
of the tunnel and the Culprits shall account for their murderous behaviour!!!!!!!

I do not want to waste space talking about the DAILY OBSERVER but
i can only add that the role they have played in this episode has
been nothing short of DISGUST AND DEPREVATION!!!!! They might not
know it, but misinforming those people that give you your bread
and butter is as grave a crime as any other......How could you report
that the post mortem said that young Ebrima Barry died of natural
causes?????How in Allah's name could you??????????? Don't u guys
have a conscience......He could have been your brother, son, nephew or relative!!!!!!!!

I would have ended by saying that a word to the wise is enough,
but to those fools disguising themselves as soldiers and jounalists,
there is an exception to the rule!!!!!!!!! Words are never enough
here to make you understand the carnage you have caused. What can
be said is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and in the name of Allah, the truth
shall prevail, for the soul of Umar Barrow has been laid to rest
today and we pray that he enters the gates of heaven and throw light
onto the darkness we are in for the truth to be seen.......... MAY
HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ....AMEN!!!!

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct