GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:42:29 +0200
Bro Abdou,

Thanks for those kind word.
When one has finished doing such liitle work, it appears one regrets for
those small things  left out.....I just remembered  a story Manthia Diawara,
(one of Africa's foremost luminaries) professor of comaprative literature at
NYU, told us when he was in Stockholm two years ago.
I'll narrate that another time. In the mean time, enjoy your week end.

Momodou