GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saul Mbenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:13:10 EDT
Tom, I extend the same sentiments expressed by Kebba & Kabir to you and Katim
and will do my best to attend the next one with Jamila and Yanks. This is the
beginning of the end to this despotic regime, hence, we must muster and
channel all our anger and energy by going on the offensive
mode...tit-for-tat...the only language this soldier-boy will understand. To
me, Yahya understands that, the Gambia-L has somehow, though effective,
becomes an intellectual and romanticizing reactionary thorn in his behind,
the same understanding or misunderstanding [to correct myself] he has of the
Gambian populace...vis-vas, that Gambian's will tolerate any disrespectful,
inhumane and threatening acts committed on citizens by repressive government
agents in the name of law and order, laughably, ALLAH'S ARMY AND WORLD BANK.
Upon printing his latest vulgar and unIslamic statements lobbed at
Gambians..scare-tactics, a psychologist friend of mine, without even knowing
who Yahya Jammeh is, deduced that, quote & quote, only person or persons, who
during their childhood days were abused, neglected, underachiever,
inferiority complex, etc. tends to display such neurotic and psychopathic
tendencies and furthermore, upon achieving positions of leadership, exerts
deep paranoia and or hallucination of their immediate sorroundings. Does
anyone knows, if Yahya is on PROZAC? [A good question for Ebrima Ceesay to
investigate.] If he is, please tell him to cease and desist from such
medication, or else, he will in the not too distance future, snap and cause
serious suicidal or murderous situation. He reiterated that, this guy,
whoever he is, unfortunately fortunate to be Gambia's President, is a ticking
timebomb waiting to explode at a split second, without provocation or
reasoning. He futher questioned, whether this guy, Yahya, is involved in
cults or fanatistic religious orders? Perhaps the JALANGS and almost nightly
nightmares with its logical interpretation, is causing such illogical and
unfortunate misdeeds on Gambians.
May ALLAH [SWT] guide and bless Gambia and Gambians, through these trials and
tribulations we're experiencing with Yahya Jahanama and his foreign goon
squads/killer machinery/macenaries.