GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isatou B Kaira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:26:28 +0200

> I do not hope it´s  true.
> How can "they" go and tell anything as long as "their" own  commission is
> still working "trying to establish the truth ?" Or have I misunderstand the
> whole thing ?
> Comment from Asbjørn Nordam

Asbjorn,

My thoughts too when I read it. How can they refuse to talk to the Gambian people, saying that they are waiting for the commssion's findings and then travel all the way to the States to do some explainations. What are they going to base there explanations on? I really hope that this is a "radio kankan" stuff otherwise it would be a huge mistake on their part.

Isatou