GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:16:12 -0400
Malik Kah, the only one doing some rewriting here and hallucinating is you
that thinks that Ousainou Darboe is Jawara. Jawara’s era is OVER. People are
now talking about PRESIDENT DARBOE. Get a life. Your Party is being abused
in your own country by people in Foni forbidding them from campaigning in
the region. But you care less about that. Instead you want to LIE about the
PPP record as if Gambians are still living in caves. Of course Gambians know
better. Remember, you were educated in Gambia during the Jawara regime, and
NOT from the Primary Schools Yaya built. Where were you in the 90s when we
had the BEST economy in the Sub-region? After the election, I will show the
whole world what malicious LIARS morons like you and Sidibeh are. Stop lying
and saying that you want Yaya out. You people would rather tolerate someone
that slaughters our children than have former PPP supporters vote for
PRESIDENT DARBOE. Jawara is in London with you and you are still imagining
that the man is in Banjul running for elections. What you guys want will NOT
happen. Former PPP supporters will NOT be disenfranchised in the country.
The Alliance does NOT espouse your dictatorial and vindictive tendencies.
KB