GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:34:14 EDT
Call me anything you want; it is a fact to me that you are an angry,
confused individual and a compulsive hate-mongerer cum critic.  What kind of
authority do you people have for me to apologize to you or a 'bantaba' in
cyberspace? You people ( I mean the Bantaba Dictatorship) are very very
foolish and have no shame!

Oooh! Look at you trying to invoke sanctions on me to prevent my
contribution on this forum.  Is'nt that plain censorship! trying to stiffle
my freedom of expression- and you are the ones that constantly accuse Jammeh
of being a totalitarian.  You people are nothing but a bunch of useless damn
hipocrites!  Even criminals have a right to express themselves.  And you
frequently harp about the rule of law, freedom of expression and liberty and
then turn around to subject me to the rule of your evil sadistic fantasies!.
  You folks are a joke, who in his right mind will ever take you seriously!

I am not finish yet foolish ones...You ask me to apologise, eeh? Well go ask
Sir Dawda Jawara, the first democratically elected  President of the
Republic the Gambia.  I apologized to him humbly and sincerely for any bad
word or disrespect I ever caused him whilst with the AFPRC.  He being the
GOOD MUSLIM and British gentleman he is, completely forgave me with a very
clear conscience, now G-L isn't that BEAUTIFUL! That is what a human being
with self-respect and dignity should act like.

You Saul so you think I was making up stories about that Nigerian
businessman in New York Uugh.  Well Sir Dawda can bear me withness.  Some
few years when I failed in an attempt to infiltrate the Gambia with some
South African mercenaries, I called that Nigerian to help me find some other
means to help solve the situation in the Gambia.  I explained to him the
situation, and told him about Jawara.  This Nigerian gentleman left his
family on a vocation in Monaco and flew to his house in France, called
Jawara and send his on private jet to pick him up in London and to meet in
France.  If you have any doubt, you foolish cyber punks can find out from
Sir Dawda Jawara, His Excellency, the President of the First Republic.
Now this is to all you worthless people, tell me what have you done so far
apart from insult, criticize and condemn vey sincere people?  I am waiting I
have some more for you..................

Ebou Jallow