GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sulaiman Sankareh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 01:46:52 PST
Dear Mr.Bojang,

Assalamu alaikum.

Imam Fatty is a graduate of the Islamic University of Madinah. He also
obtained a Masters degree in Islamic Dawah (Propagation)in Mecca.Although
you may not subscribe to his ideas, he is a true Islamic scholar by all
standards.There is no need to question some one's education just because we
do not share the same opinion with them on national issues. Why not question
Imam Baba Leigh's education? On what criteria was he appointed as GAMCOTRAP
adviser? His education? I doubt it. Ustaz Banding Drammeh is a renown West
African Islamic scholar by all standards.Please don't be confused between
Arabic and Islamic. They are experts in their fields.
Wassalam.