GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:59:19 -0000
KB,

You're totally right! Apparently, the only qualification this Suso crook has
is that "he was in the army." Note the lack of any commission. Someone who
has never excelled at anything is supposed to be representing a district
like Kombo North. As for Ndeneh, he has a long history of dancing around the
law. You would think that someone on the run from US police authorities for
years would try to turn a new leaf. Not this guy. I have absolutely no
sympathy for any of them. Let's see what uncle Roberts of the IEC would say
about the Kombo North seat. Noticed how he took his cue about re-registering
ALL voters in The Gambia from Yaya Jammeh? And it's being reported in the
local media that they (the APRC) are going around issuing the requisite
Gambian documents to aliens (mainly Cassamance refugees,) so they'll be
eligible to obtain Voter's Cards and vote in Elections. The Dirty Campaign
is in earnest! I'm wondering why the Opposition is silent about this move?

Saul.

Saul, thanks for the forward. Here we see the low-lives running our country,
in action. These are the sorts of people Yaya hangs out with. Drug dealers,
murderers, rapists, robbers, you name it. Let us brace for the APRC spin.
You will hear cronies coming out to tell us: 'our justice system works; here
we have APRC stalwarts (Yaya's friends) being convicted of drug
trafficking'. They will conveniently forget the other lawlessness in the