GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maila Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:42:26 -0400
Mr. Kanyi,
Great endeavor and good luck on your efforts; you have my support. When you kickoff this noble idea and host
your initial meeting, please consider the following:

1) Opening your organization to other professions (you may call it Association of Gambia Professionals) – you
can always narrow it down at a later date. Your organization can in the future be a reservoir to government
and companies who are recruiting.
2) Discussing this at a national conference – we need such positive programs to bring to the table in forums
such as ALD, July 4, or February 18 gatherings.
3) Be positive, set goals and focus on them, and ignore the cynics, they’re out there.

Best wishes!

Maila Touray