GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
musa mbye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:20:28 -0700
Dear ALHAGIE YAYA,
With al due respect, I am not surprised to see you
become so greedy and selfish in your leadership.  You
have betrayed the trust of your people.  You are
leading The Gambia on a thin line betwen trust and
hatred, reality and ellusion.  Which is leading to
nothing but confusion.  The Gambia has fallen far away
from the grabsof democracy.

We have ben denied in our society the right to voice
out our feelings about our leaders. People have been
continuoslypunished viz: The lack of freedomto support
political parties ofonce choice, the unlawful arrest,
torture of non of your party supporters, the lack of
freedom for opposition parties, the evil recruitment
of young Gambians with increasing evil intentions
against one another.  The killing of students during
the demonstration. Who gave the killing orders to Sana
sabally, if you did not, I understand why you feared
him and put him in jail.

Man fed his cerebral computer all the important
natural facts especially those that were very evil and
hurting to them.  You have totally lost controlled, I
can tell because you have started taunting and
humiliating your followers, torturing and killing
others.  You try to control people after your
failures, blunders, misdeeds and your inadequacies, in
a sense trying to avoid the humiliation you will face.
 You can't escape, God has his plans for you.  Hs the
best of planners.  Do not feel bad you can ask your
NIAs to respond.  I am just being hurt like you were
when you took over the former Government.

Thanks

Mansa konko