GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:51:12 -0800
Sister Jabou:

At this moment the opposition, especially the ones not in parliament are
depending on us for leadership.  I think we should arrange a meeting in the
near future and set strategy.  We do not have to rush in doing this.

Proper planning and endurance will enable us realize our intended purpose.
This is the time to act.

Please let's move on.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh